Disco Super Sampler Disco Super Sampler

You snagged me with that 8-bit nostalgia, nice work.

What I Found (Alexz S.) What I Found (Alexz S.)

It almost sounds like there's a bell sound in there but not quite. I think this song might really benefit from a subtle, yet pronounced deep bell sound.

ChimeraNoise responds:

I think what you're hearing is the pad playing higher notes. It does have a bell-like sound that is especially pronounced after my latest update to the mix. I do sort of agree with you on the bell sound though.

Thank you for your review, Stinger!

~Delta~ Quantum (WIP) ~Delta~ Quantum (WIP)

Absolutely stunning. Any song that gives me goosebumps like this is something beyond words. Please finish this! You have something special here that needs to be heard in all of it's majesty.

~Delta~ Rain Forest (Remix) ~Delta~ Rain Forest (Remix)

AHHH Why do you tease me so?! There were so many moments that made me believe the main rift was about to jump in but then it didn't!

On a serious note, this was very relaxing and mellow tune. The genre could use more songs like this.

Essentials [MSB] Essentials [MSB]

At first it wasn't really grabbing me. The vocals were putting me off until it hit 1:10. However I was completely pulled in by the crazy mix of jumping sounds. It really made this song pop in a way I totally was not expecting. Peppy, but solid at the same time. Nice work.

GrantBowtie responds:

Thanks man - Ya the middle turned out nicely I think

Pat!M // Moscow Lights (F Pat!M // Moscow Lights (F

"...if Deadmau5 and Armin Van Buuren had musical sex"

I think I love you forever.

Very solid rhythms and pacing, but not over the top. A very complimenting mix of instruments that lasts just long enough that it doesn't get stale. Just my kind of song. Great work!

dj-patm responds:

Thanks for the listen and the review!

Im glad you like it

Housepreview - JaV Housepreview - JaV

Smooth stuff

I like the direction you're going with this. It's got a nice melody that complements the baseline real well. Can't wait to see the finished song.

Not Like Them (NG Cut) Not Like Them (NG Cut)

Audio gold

I haven't been this hooked to a song since you released Feels Like Meh. That smooth beat you conjure manages to memorizes me every time without fail. Absolutely masterful.

Hopeku - Crazy Illness Hopeku - Crazy Illness

Solid

A good, upbeat paced piece with solid synth work. Mix on for great justice my friend.

pabouchard responds:

Thanks buddy!

Feels Like Meh (NG Cut) Feels Like Meh (NG Cut)

Ah...so calming

This is why I live for this sort of music. So calm, yet so vivid. A wonderful piece of music indeed. Many thanks for composing a piece as lovely as this. Would you be so kind as to provide your non-NG cut for download? It would be greatly appreciated.